trample upon a fresh cut grass

asalamualaikum
back to normal mode..
i just feel today is an ordinary day
ordinary day just meant to be usual things happen...
i listen to the khutbah that recited by the common imam at masjid near to my home...
he asked civilian to quit smoking...yeah!...it is illegal though...he threw the most undeniable proof and together with dalil about it...and i?..and i?...i just dont know what to do...i feel lost...big lost...i feel weak...i feel bad..
i hope i had enough strength physically and mentally
to achieve it...
achieve it perfectly...

the next things is i skip an Arabic class today...
i dont know why i cant wake up as my mom shout my name out loud...
maybe it just a bad dream...
about Mungkar and Nakir came to me at my grave and asking me a very common question...
and i saw my self there...
speechless...and i wake up..
its already 1230 p.m...
it is the very bad nightmare i ever had...
on a first place
i truly grateful thanks to Allah...
for set it just a nightmare...
for give me a chance to upgrading my piety..
for changing myself into something..
something that can guarantee my own-self...
my own future...
i dont want to end up like that...
regretful person...
i just thinking about my level soon...
just thinking about life vision as he sent me to this kinda world...
i wanted to cry for the forgotten vision...
i wanted to cry for my own sin...
i wanted to cry for my stupid past mistake...
my stupid previous lifestyle...
i wish I've threw it all away...
and i really please them to never come back...

it make a big sense for me...
by chatting with my new hommies...
last all night long
just make myself
realize
that my god never left me..left you..left them...
left everyone...

i just staring a lot at nebula...
adorable!!..
amaze me to
ar-rahman and at-takwir...






while:
.;mengagumi nebula rose berminyak
.;mengagumi nebula mata hantu
.;mengagumi kuasa pencipta

credit to:
jali and wan thanks for droping by...

Tiada ulasan: