TOO MUCH!!

O Allah...
please forgive me...
i do request from you too much...
i commit sin too much...
i hurt every one too much...
i forget you too much...
i ignored your order too much..
but still... i asking from you too much...

O Allah...
please guide me...
this seductive world chase for me much...
i know i have not much time left...
where should i go...
today...and afterlife...
please....
i'm lost...much time...
have mercy on me...
have mercy on us...
have mercy on them...
if its not you...who else?...
thanks for let me know you...
thanks a lot O Allah...

i dont even know what kind of "thanks" you deserve with...
but the only words you deserve much is...
Alhamdulillah ya Hamid...
please....
All i really need is falling in love with you...
every day... every night...every where...
every time....today and here after...
please...
teach me...how to love you...

terima kasih kekasih....
Engkau memang Tuhan Agung Jagat Raya..
meski itu...Kau masih sayang aku...

Tiada ulasan: